Day 2 | #aloboutbandhas | Hasta Bandha (Hand Lock) - Any Table Top Variation
💛 I always think it's amazing to stop and think how much my hands to on any given day, from performing routine daily tasks to petting my dogs, to allowing me to eat my food, typing on my computer at work, connecting with people and my loved ones, and sensing the world around me through touch. Hands are pretty amazing tools and just like our feet we kind of expect them to just keep doing their job. I love taking time to really marvel at them and their incredible power!
💛 Try activating Hasta Bandha with hands in Anjali Mudra, pressing the edges of the hands together and the pads of the fingers and notice the sensation of that push/press. Then try it on the mat in a table-top or Down Dog position. When performing balances on the hands Hasta Bandha is an important element of engagement, connection and stability like in this Tiger Pose variation.
1. Pada Bandha (Foot Lock) - Any Standing Pose
2. Hasta Bandha (Hand Lock)- Any Table Top Variation
3. Mula Bandha (Root Lock) - Any Seated Pose
4. Uddiyana Bandha (Upward Abdominal Lock) Inversion
5. Jalandhar Bandha (Chin Lock) -Plow Pose
6. Maha Bandha (Great Lock) - Meditative Pose
7. Pingala Nadi - Any Warrior Pose
8. Ida Nadi - Any restorative Pose
Concordo quando dizem que Yoga é para gente bonita, mas sempre imagino que a frase se refere ao lado de dentro.
Pratique yoga... venha conviver com pessoas lindas.