Long hair days 👩🏻🦰
5 tips to grow strong healthy hair:
1) SILK is your friend: invest in a silk pillowcase or a silk bonnet, your hair will be considerably healthier and less frizzy
2) Eat your VITAMINS : make sure to incorporate Vitamin B5, Omega 3 fatty acids and Biotin (B7) in your diet through nuts, eggs, peas, salmon and leafy greens. A Biotin and Zinc supplement could also help
3) Save the HEAT: heal tools like curler or straighteners should be limited and always used with a heath protectant product. To dry your hair choose the cool or low heat setting.
I invested in a professional hairdryer this year and it was a game changer.
4) Know your HAIRTYPE: there isn’t a one for all care routine, especially for wavy or curly hair the recommendations vary considerably (in this case check out the curly girl method!).
5) TIE the knot: Braid your hair when you go to sleep or during your daily activities, a loose hairstyle like a braid or a bun will help protect your hair and to keep it clean for longer.