📝Type "I CLAIM" to Affirm with Strong Intention 💪😼✨ Write your own affirmations down below to inspire me! 🛍🎉🎏 I appreciate your contribution!👏👏👏
🔸💛I am Coastal Marina Yacht🌻🔸
🔸💚I am Harbor Promenade🌼🔸
🔸🧡I am Seaside Stroll🌷🔸
🔸❤I am Salty Fishy Dinner🥀🔸
🔸💜I am everlasting Summer Love🌸🔸
🔸💙I am splendid memories of Gold🌺🔸
🌆🌇COMMENT YOUR OWN AFFIRMATIONS🌇🌆
🌸❤I am an inspiration to those around me✨
🏵🧡Today is going to be an amazing adventure✨
🌹💛I have full confidence in my abilities✨
🌺💚I spread love and joy everywhere I go✨
🌻💙I greet each new day with open arms✨
🌼💜I start every day on the right note✨
🌷🤎My day ahead is filled with love and joy✨
💐🖤I am in total control of my actions✨
☘🤍I am getting better each day✨
💖I hope you're having an amazing time!🔵
💖Always Stay Blessed And Thankful🟠
💖Remember to Check Out Official Merch🟢
💖I LOVE <3 Making Daily Positive Pix🔴
💖I LOVE <3 My FOllowers🟣
💖EVERY contribution is irreplaceable🔵
🙏Thank you for 749K+ Followers!🙏
👇Comment your own affirmations👇
1 day ago
The ability to self-soothe in *healthy* ways during moments of distress is linked to many positive outcomes, including resilience.
⬇️ Here are 6 science-backed ways that help you feel calmer in the moment.
1. Identifying the source of your trigger helps you connect with the underlying reason you need to soothe yourself: Is it a person, situation, a difficult feeling?
2. Talking about how you feel allows you to label the experience, which sometimes helps to reduce the intensity of what you feel. Say it outloud to yourself, a friend, therapist, etc. (If you need to start by writing it out, that's fine!)
3. Lack of rest/sleep can make emotions/experiences seem more negative than they are. Research shows that napping can reduce levels of cortisol and other stress hormones - a 20 minute power nap may help you reconnect with yourself.
4. Visualization (guided imagery) and creativity is often a calming sensory experience - whether you're picturing a relaxing walk on a warm beach, drawing - or even doodling!
5. Progressive muscle relaxation involves tensing and then releasing your muscles until you feel a release in your body. You can also just move your body - walking, running, stretching, etc.
6. Count to 6 and take a few deep breaths -- this is linked to lower cortisol levels that help reduce anxiety and stress.
What other ways do you practice self-soothing? Please share below! ❤️
#mentalhealthmatters#mentalhealthawareness#vulnerability#loveyourself#awareness#lessons#feelings#tips#beyourself#growth#strength#selfsoothe#self discovery #selfcare#self love #human#identity#intentionalliving#safe#loveyou#wellness#mentalhealthmatters#secure#secureattachment#breathing#relax#stress#anxiousthoughts