The weather is starting to cool down and we can’t wait for things to get a little cozier! 🍁 🪵
With that being said, our team has been working on some fall inspired drinks and desserts—some favorites from the past with some tweaks and some new new!
What fall drinks and desserts are y’all hoping to see on or back on the menu this fall?
11 hours ago
Holly shit balls !!! Dats hot also if dis is your modeling book id happily offer my soul in exchange for it @actuallychristinahendricks !!!
5 STUNNING LA VIEWPOINTS (no hiking needed) 🌆
1. @yamashirola : This Japanese mountain palace sits 250 feet above Hollywood Blvd and offers a romantic fine dining experience amid gardens and a koi pond
2. Point Vincente Lighthouse: This dreamy viewpoint is located on the Pacific coastline's most picturesque peninsulas. Located just 4 minutes away, @terranearesort is also a must-see for its breathtaking coastal views.
3. Spire 73: Perched 73 floors above DTLA on top of the @intercontinentaldtla , Spire 73 is the tallest open-air bar in the Western Hemisphere--it’s the best place to enjoy the twinkling city lights while sipping on cocktails
4. Angel’s Point (Elysian Park): This scenic vantage point offers sweeping views of DTLA’s skyline and Dodger Stadium in one place. You can also enjoy the respite at LA’s second largest park (after Griffith).
5. Hilltop Park (Signal Hill): This green space offers the most stunning panoramic views of Long Beach (and LA in the distance)