🌹15th Rajab marks the dismiss from this physical world of Beloved Sayyidah Zainab Bint Ali رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰعنها.🌹
Whatever you can read out of love today gift it to our Beloved Sayyidah Zainab رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰعنها
Al-Fatiha and Salawat 💚
Sayyidah Zainab Bint Ali رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰعنهاwas third born child to Sayyiduna Ali كَرَّمَ اللَّهُ وَجْهَهُ and Sayyidah Fatima رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰعنها in the 5th year of Hijra in Madinah.
The little baby girl was born but wasn’t named by the parents, as the parents wanted the baby to be named by her grandfather. On return of Beloved Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم she was brought to him. On seeing her, he took her in his arms and named her Zainab. He kissed the baby girl.
She was taught Islam and beside that she was keen learner of house hold matters too. She was brought up in an ideal family by a mother like Fatima, father like Ali, brothers like Hassan and Hussain (May Allah be pleased with them all) and at most, Grandfather like Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم, the ruler of both worlds.
As per her dream she wasn’t seven when she suffered the loss of her loving Grandfather (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). She wasn’t out of grief yet that her mother Fatima رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰعنها passed away too. .
For us, love of the Prophet’s ﷺ family is an obligation. #AhlulBayt#15thRajab
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى رُوحِ سَيِّدِنَا مُحَمَّدٍ فِي الْأَرْوَاحِ وَعَلَى جَسَدِهِ فِي الْأَجْسَادِ وَعَلَى قَبْرِهِ فِي القُبُورِ وَعَلَى آلِهِِ وَصَحْبِهِ وَسَلِّمْ
Allahumma salli `ala roohi Sayyidina Muhammad fi 'l-arwaahi wa `ala jasadihi fi 'l-ajsaadi wa `ala qabrihi fi 'l-quboori wa `ala aalihi wa sahbihi wa sallim.
O Allah! Shower Your Blessings on the soul of Muhammad (ﷺ) amongst all souls, and on the body of Muhammad (ﷺ) amongst all bodies, and on the grave of Muhammad (ﷺ) amongst all graves. .
15th Rajab Urs Of Sayyadana Imam Jafar Sadiq
Son of Imam Baqar Son Of Imam Zain ul Abideen Son Of Imam Hussain Son Of Mawla Ali RadiAllahuanhum.
He is the descendant Of Mawla Ali from father Lineage and Descendant of Hazrath Abubakr Siddiq from Mother Lineage.
SubhanAllah What A Great lineage chain.
He is the Teacher of Famous Imam Imam e Azam Abu Hanifah RadiAllahuanhu. A great scholar, Scientist and educator, a man of superior thinking and fine understanding of Islam and its teachings. His heritage needs to be studied in depth, so as to exclude whatever is in conflict with his attitude and scholarship.
WISAAL : He passed away during the rule of the second Abbasi Khalifa Abu Jaafar Mansoor bin Abul Abbas As Safah on a Friday, the 15th of Rajab or 24 Shawwal 148 Hijri at the age of 68 in Madinatul Munawwarah. [Masaalikus Saalikeen vol.1 pg 217.
MAZAAR SHAREEF : His Mazaar Shareef is in Jannatul Baqi in Madinatul Munawwarah.
The Niyaz which is famous In Indian Sub Continent Named Kunde or Konde Ki Niyaz , is done in the Memory of this Imam Jafar Sadiq RadiAllahuanhu on 15th Rajab.
#15thrajab#15rajab#dawah#sufism#hadith#prophet#muslim#rajabkekonde#kondekiniyaz#imamjafarsadiq#islam#islamispeace#muslimah#ummah#ramadan#abuhanifah#allah#rasool#quran#islamic salah #aslialiwale#shiarafzi#sunni#Ahlebaith#mawlaAli
Umm Al-Masaib (s.a)
As she had to suffer different and innumerable misfortunes all over her lifetime, Bibi Zainab (s.a) was called Umm al-Masaib – (Mother of misfortunes).
Let us refer to some of these misfortunes that she saw in a period of about a month:
• She (s.a) saw al-Hurr ibn Yazid force Imam Al-Hussain to stop and put down camp in a desolate place.
• She (s.a) saw the Imam’s with a few companions in comparison to the great numbers in the enemy’s army.
• She (s.a) saw most of the Imam’s so-called partisans abandon him and join his enemies.
• She (s.a) saw the women of the household fear and worry when they had to camp in Karbala.
• She (s.a) saw the enemies deprive her people and her of water.
• She (s.a) had to take care of the children and women while they were crying out of thirst.
• She (s.a) had to witness her brother’s feelings of disappointment and loneliness.
• She (s.a) had to witness the martyrdom of her two sons, as well as the other relatives and companions who were martyred one by one. The martyrdom of Al-Abbas (a.s) however was the most disastrous for her.
• She (s.a) saw how Imam al-Hussain (a.s) was without any supporter or helper, while he was seeking help.
• She(s.a) saw the head of Imam al-Hussain (a.s) cut off and then being raised on spearheads.
• She (s.a) saw the enemies attack her brother’s caravan and women, trying to set fire to the tents.
• She (s.a) had to gather the children and women who dispersed and fled to everywhere in that desert.
• She (s.a) had to pass by the dead and severed body of her brother while gathering the women and children of the family.
• She (s.a) had to ride on lean, unsaddled camels and to help the children and women to mount on such animals.
• She (s.a) had to exert all efforts for taking care of her ill nephew and consoling him.
• She (s.a) had to go through the scenes of being made captive, then being driven from one town to another while people were looked at them as rebels.
It is narrated that the Holy Prophet Muhammad ﷺ once said, “To weep for the misfortunes of Zainab is as same as to weep for her brothers; al-Hassan and al-Hussain.”