Pixwox tiffsjPosts

Tiffany Johnson

@tiffsj

Mommy of 3🙇🏽🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♂️ 💼 Nephrologist Social Worker, MSW🎗ACSW "If u want to be the 1%, u must do what the other 99% won't. Be unstoppable,"-unknown
Posts
2,020
Followers
339
Following
4,599
This account is a private account